Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Ensure
Cinnamon and Vanilla Pancakes
Tempt those tastebuds with our simple and nutritious Cinnamon and Vanilla Pancake recipe.
Serves: Makes 10 (12cm pancakes)
- 1 cup Ensure Vanilla Powder
- 1½ cups all-purpose white flour
- 4 Tablespoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Natural yoghurt and fresh berries to serve
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and Ensure Vanilla Powder to mixing bowl and whisk together with milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until the batter is lump-free.
- Heat a large frying pan over a low-medium heat. When hot, spray vegetable oil to coat the entire pan.
- Ladle a small amount of batter for each pancake. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 30-60 seconds or until light golden brown on each side.
- Serve with natural yoghurt and fresh berries.
Nutritional content per serve:
Saturated fat: 2g